You are ready for that next step; you know it’s bigger and more powerful than personal growth. You feel a deeper call for purpose in your life, and you know this call will quite literally take you to places you’ve never been. You know your next steps will help heal not only yourself, but also other people and the world. And those other people—the ones you know you are meant to connect with—well, you can almost see them taking shape in the periphery of your mind’s eye. These people are part of your village.
If this sounds familiar, join me for one of the two African STARs (Self-Transformation Adventure Retreat) we’re offering in May & June 2018. Spend a few delicious days—in an intimate group of no more than 12 people—being coached by me, by Master Coach and tracker Boyd Varty, and by my Master Coach (Bronwyn Varty), in one of the most magical places in the world: Londolozi Game Reserve, South Africa.
In this enchanted place, you’ll find that Nature herself has been conspiring all along to lead you to peace, to purpose, and to deep connection. I love leading the STARs, and Londolozi is one of the most remarkable places on Earth. Its healing and transformative powers help me follow my true path year after year, and I delight in the astounding transformations of our STAR participants.
During these STARs, what we create together is a special type of community that Boyd and I have been referring to as a village. Village-building is all about establishing a deeper sense of belonging through shared experiences, particularly adventures.
To build a village, we learn to connect more authentically to ourselves, to one another, and to the energy of which we’re all composed. It’s this magnificent sense of commonality that is especially magical in a place like Londolozi. When you travel into the heart of the bushveld with an intimate group of like-hearted people and see yourself in that place and in its creatures, you feel connected on an entirely new and exciting level.
Come join us in building a village like no other!
- Twice-a-day game drives guided by Londolozi rangers and local Shangaan animal trackers—you’ll see lions, cheetahs, hippos, leopards, zebra, giraffe, rhino and just about any animal that appeared in your coloring books as a child.
- First-class luxurious accommodations and gourmet meals in the midst of the African bush.
- Coaching sessions with Martha Beck in a supportive group setting.
- In the evening, our STAR “village” gathers for dinner by firelight in the outdoor boma to debrief the day and for storytelling and revelry.
- An on-foot animal tracking session that becomes a metaphor for tracking your right life. There’s nothing like a steaming pile of rhino dung to put you directly onto your life’s purpose.
- Heal yourself and the ecosystem through your support of eco-tourism.
You will gain:
- A clearer picture of your life’s mission and how to “track” your purpose.
- The tools and inspiration for building or connecting with your own village of inspired, empowered, and compassionate people.
- Empowerment to create healing change in every area of your life, including stubborn and long-standing problems.
- A daily practice you can use indefinitely to continue becoming healthier and more joyful.
- An intimate relationship with the earth, the elements, animals, and plants that constitute your natural home and “family.”
- Profound hope for your own future and the future of all you love.
Londolozi Game Reserve is located in the heart of the South African bushveld, just south of the giant nature reserve, Kruger National Park. Untamed, breathtakingly beautiful, and suffused with the energy of spectacular wildlife, Londolozi Game Preserve is a world-class ecotourism destination that will bring you back to your own true nature. Visitors here experience intimate interactions with the land and animals that are both deeply healing and extraordinarily rare.
If you think a safari means roughing it, think again. You’ll stay in a suite nestled within the trees of Londolozi’s famous Tree Camp. You’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations, world-class cuisine, daily yoga, spa treatments, and impeccable service. The only reason the doors lock here is to keep out the clever baboons who have figured out how to open doors.
Your registration includes:
- A rare opportunity to be coached by Martha Beck and her Master Coach team.
- Luxurious accommodations at Londolozi for 5 days/4 nights.
- Three meals a day of world-class cuisine plus beverages (including house wines, local brand spirits, and beers).
- At least 6 game drives, led by local and experienced guides and trackers, during which you’ll see spectacular wild animals in their natural setting.
- A profound spiritual experience designed to give you greater access to deep inner peace, a palpable sense of your life’s purpose, and empowerment to achieve your goals.
- The opportunity to help heal ecosystems—a portion of the net profits from the African STAR go to sustaining and reclaiming African wilderness and to educational programs for local Africans through the Good Work Foundation.